Dotnet Framework 4.0 support

Jan 18, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Hi,

PowerCollections are very useful collections for dotnet 2.0. From the available information on web it appears that there is no release after 2005.

Can you please confirm whether any further release happened for dotnet 3.0 or 3.5? 

Is there any plan for supporting dotnet framework 4.0 in near future?

Thanks in advance! It will help us to plan whether we should wait for new version(4.0) from wintellect or need to customize solution as per our need.

Regards,

Madhur

Aug 26, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I have power collections running under VS2010. I have been making it styleCop compliant. It is now down to 22 issues!

I have just tried resetting from Framework 2.0 to 4.0 - the test RandomShuffle1 failed first time I ran it under 4.0, however I have rerun the entire test suite and it passed 100%.

Sep 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM

The whole solution is now down to below the 20 issues mark.  This does raise an interesting issue with the Eclipse licence as virtually every line has been modified.

I have modified the code to use LINQ where possible.

Sep 21, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Thanks TATWORTH!! I'm able to compile targetting 4.0. I'm not sure what 20 issues you are mentioning. Is it Stylecop issues?

Oct 6, 2011 at 5:58 AM

These are mainly stylecop issues. I did locate a problem in GhostDoc which will be fixed in the next release of GhostDoc.